That's really clever. I'm going to have to try that approach with my roommate. :P
You clever girl, you.
I don't like pretzels so you'd be good in my book. :DIf it were craisin cookies or the last of my chips and salsa, I might have a say or two.
I want to take a nap just reading that you had to run 6 miles. The most I've run is 3.2. Good for you!I like the way you think though! Where was this advice when I was in college??
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That's really clever. I'm going to have to try that approach with my roommate. :P
You clever girl, you.
I don't like pretzels so you'd be good in my book. :D
If it were craisin cookies or the last of my chips and salsa, I might have a say or two.
I want to take a nap just reading that you had to run 6 miles. The most I've run is 3.2. Good for you!
I like the way you think though! Where was this advice when I was in college??
Post a Comment