Monday, March 12, 2012

Is it just me...

or is the first thing you learn about running is that one gets very, very farty?

As a lady (except during the occasional cuss-fest), I found--FIND--this very disconcerting. 

Also, I think that a first post on a new blog should be very awkward and uncomfortable, because then we can all laugh and be friends.

There. Done.
Welcome.

6 comments:

Amy said...

First of all, HA HA HA HAHAHA!!!!!

Second of all, yes. But don't worry, no one can hear our farts. Unless you have a running buddy of course. Or if you're running right past some stranger, who is sure to have a good laugh.

Amy said...

And I had to comment again because I was the FIRST COMMENTER and the FIRST FOLLOWER!!!

booyah.

momnextdoor said...

I am running my first ever race on April 1. I'm just hoping I don't die. I would call that a success!

Love the banner. Looking forward to following your running adventures (just don't forget about your other blog too bc it makes me laugh and since I'm torturing myself running I need a reason to laugh!)

Steven Cain said...

Gawd yes, running food is up there with bodybuilding food in the manufacture of barking spiders. Never, ever, binge... that is... eat most of a box of Kashi Go-Lean Crunch the night before a half-marathon.

(Apparently commenting also gives me gas.)

Emmy said...

Chess! I get to be lucky #7 on your list of followers :) This makes me really, really happy!

Unknown said...

haha, I haven't really paid attention so I'll let you know when I next go out for a run ;). yay for new blog initiatives!