Speaking of races--on Friday, I picked up my race packet for the the Leprechaun Lope. Here is your current picture, Evan. Also, it was taken by someone much taller than I, so I look more squat than I think I am. :P
On Saturday (St. Patrick's Day), I ran the Leprechaun Lope in Salt Lake City. Way fun. Saw my friend Robby. He served his mission in Ireland, you know. He is very unprepared for this picture, but it's my blog, so I'm the one who needs to look attractive, and this was the best one of me.
Looking so darn confident and lucky. 10 points if you can find the leprechaun (not me).
Clearly, I am missing some great speech going on by the State Capitol in the background.
After the race started, I was happily jogging away for a few minutes, when I realized I hadn't crossed over the silly pads at the starting line that start the chip timing. Somehow, I had missed them because I am so blonde sometimes, and I was horrified for most of the race, because I thought I wouldn't have a recorded time. But then it was okay, because I got an email with the official results, and I was on there, so I guess I was close enough to the pads. Whatever.
Like weird. I honestly don't know how it works.
I finished in 1:04:48.5
The end.
Also, these are the coolest pictures of the race that I stole off the internet. I don't know who he is, but he is kind of awesome.


4 comments:
I love the look on his face!
You didn't mention how long the leprechan lope was.
I want to do this someday. Such a fun way to celebrate St. Patty's.
Very cool! Good for you :)
It looks like you and Robby had a lot of fun :)
Haha love your outfit and congrats on the great time :).
And lols to that guy in the last two photos... awesome sauce :).
Love your outfit! Looks like it was a fun race! And that guy's face in the last two pics? Awesomely awesome!
How long was your run?
Post a Comment