Abbie is the best. She brought me a chocolate milk, bath salts, a card, and she gave me a long foot massage while I shivered away after my stupid ice bath (see below)
Not only did you run a marathon but then you took an ice bath? I bow to you!
Hey, you don't have to point out that you don't have muscles! You have photographic evidence to the contrary! YAY! (And I assume all future pictures will be taken in the same pose, right?)
2 comments:
Ice bath?! You are tough!
Not only did you run a marathon but then you took an ice bath? I bow to you!
Hey, you don't have to point out that you don't have muscles! You have photographic evidence to the contrary! YAY! (And I assume all future pictures will be taken in the same pose, right?)
Congrats on the race!
Post a Comment